PORT FACILITY SECURITY OFFICER
SVS RISK GROUP LIMITED
This course provides the participant's wit the comprehensive knowledge to enable them to conduct the duties and responsibilities as defined in the International Ship and Port Facility Security Code. The course meets the requirements of the Department of Transport for Port Facility Security Officers.
The course focuses on:
- Understanding of the ISPS Code
- Assessment of Security Threats and Vulnerability
- Developing, marinating and supervising the implementation of the Port Facility Security Plan PFSP
- Conducting Inspections
- Security Equipment and Systems
- Security Awareness and Vigilance
- Identifying Weapons and Explosives
- Security Training, Drills and Exercises
GBP 500.00 incl. VAT
SVS RISK GROUP LIMITED have not provided any upcoming dates.